Advertise in Secondary Marketing Executive
December 22, 2016
December 29, 2016
This tab is unavailable for this screen size. However you may view the pdf version.
Ad File Format:
- PDF-X/4 (preferred) and PDF-X/1a standards are acceptable.
- SM ’s standard job options can be downloaded here
Fonts:Fonts must be embedded or saved as outlines.
- Color must be process CMYK. We will convert all other color modes to conform.
- Four-color text should be no smaller than 12 point - 10 point in a bold face. This guideline applies to knock-out type
- When using rich black, use the formula: C=40,M=30,Y=30, K=100. Use this formula for black copy over 24 pt., copy under 24 pt. use just black.
- Do not use RGB, spot colors or duotones
- Ads will be run to SWOP standards
- Four color coverage: maximum 300 ; see example
Bleeds (Full-Page Ads Only):
Add 1/8th to trim size of 8 3/8” x 10 7/8”, allow 1/4” in from trim for safety.
Proofs:Ads will be run to SWOP standards. If a color match is desired, we will require a Certified ColorPress Proof printed at 100%. Shipping Address: 100 Willenbrock Road, Oxford, CT 06478
Please send your file to firstname.lastname@example.org